The following operations are included in the scope of cosmetic surgery:
- Facial Rejuvenation: Facelift, Eyelid Lift, Neck Lift, Brow Lift
- Breast Enhancement: Augmentation, Lift, Reduction
- Facial Contouring: Rhinoplasty, Chin, or Cheek Enhancement
- Skin Rejuvenation: Laser Resurfacing, Botox, Filler Treatments
- Body Contouring: Tummy Tuck, Liposuction, Gynecomastia Treatment
Plastic Surgery hospital in Satara | Mangalmurti Hospital
Mangalmurti Hospital is one of the best Plastic Surgery Hospital in Satara. The cosmetic surgery department of Mangalmurti has a team of highly skilled technicians and surgeons who use the newest technologies to develop successful yet minimally invasive cosmetic reconstruction techniques. Plastic surgeries, rhinoplasty, liposuction, eyelid surgery, breast reduction, breast augmentation, breast lift, stomach tuck, body lift, hair transplant, laser resurfacing, laser hair removal, reconstructive surgeries, and hand surgery are just a few of their more well-known and effective procedures.
- Allergy skin tests: Allergy skin testing is done to detect any signs of an allergic reaction. A patient’s skin is exposed to allergens that produce allergic reactions, and then the patient’s skin is examined for signs of an allergic reaction.
- Arm lift: It is a surgical operation to improve the appearance of the underside of your upper arms, also known as Brachioplasty. An arm lift is a procedure that removes excess skin and fat from the underarms (the area between the armpit and the elbow) to give the area a more toned appearance.
- Blepharoplasty: It is a surgical procedure that is used to correct drooping eyelids. Excess skin, fat, and muscle may be removed during a Blepharoplasty.
- Breast augmentation: It is a surgical procedure used to enlarge the breasts. Breast implants are surgically implanted under the breast tissue or chest muscles to increase the size of the breasts during a breast augmentation.
- Breast Lift: Breast reconstruction is a surgical procedure that rebuilds and restores the shape of the breast that was removed following a mastectomy (a surgery in which the patient’s breasts are removed to treat or prevent breast cancer). It may involve the use of breast implants to redesign your breasts.